1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 WHAT YOU PROVIDE
In order to fill out forms on the Website, we usually ask you to provide:
- Your full name;
- Email address;
- Contacts (phone number);
- Other information you deem necessary (put it in the text field or attach a file).
1.2 WHAT WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of the Website (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, source of referral traffic, duration of visit, page views, and navigation paths on website);
- Information you provide when completing a profile on our site (including your name);
- Information you provide to us to subscribe to notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
1.3Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.2fortech.dev may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to customer requests more effectively;
- For a personalized user experience. We may use this information to determine which visitors are most interested in our services and resources presented on the Website;
- To improve the Website. We may use your feedback to improve our products and services;
- To send users the information they have agreed to receive;
- To send emails that may include company news, updates, product and service information, etc. If the user wishes to opt out of receiving future emails, we have detailed instructions on how to opt out subscription, at the bottom of each email.The user can also contact us via the contact form.
2.3If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
2.4Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the posting of your information on our website and may be updated using the privacy controls on the website.
2.5We will not share your personal information with third parties without your express consent.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.2We may disclose your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any pending or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- To any person who, in our opinion, may apply to a court or other competent authority to disclose this personal information, if, in our opinion, such court or authority is reasonably likely to order the disclosure of this personal information.
4. DATA SECURITY
4.1The Website Administration ensures confidentiality and security in the processing of data. We take appropriate security measures to collect, store and process any collected data in order to protect it from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information (full name , phone number, email address and all data stored on our site).
4.2We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall) servers.
5. STORING YOUR INFORMATION
5.2We will store documents (including their electronic versions) containing personal data in the following cases:
- to the extent that we are legally required to do so;
- if we believe the documents may be important to any ongoing or future litigation;
- to determine, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosure of information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1 RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have the right to know what information is collected and processed, how it can be used, how long it is kept, whether your data has been shared with third parties, and how you can revoke your permission to collect, process and use your personal data.
6.2 RIGHT TO CORRECTION
You have the right to complete personal data or make a statement, taking into account the purposes of data processing.
6.3 RIGHT TO REMOVE
- You have the right to delete your personal information from us:
- when the information is no longer required for the use cases for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- when you withdraw your consent to data collection.
6.4 RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
You have the right to object to us processing your data if:
- the processing is illegal and you object to its deletion and request a restriction of use instead;
- you doubt the accuracy of your data; then we will not process your data for some time to check its accuracy;
- you object to the processing of your personal information for reasons related to your particular situation; then we are only entitled to process your data if we have legitimate grounds for processing;
- your personal information is no longer needed for processing.
If you have any questions or would like to file a complaint, please email us email@example.com or via the contact form on our website.